A Wedding Singer’s Diary: Sainsbury’s Guide to getting Married Abroad
As a female Wedding Singer / Party Singer who also specialises in Themed Shows throughout the UK, including London, Essex & Kent – I don’t get to travel abroad in my job all that often, but when I do get to do a Wedding Abroad, it is clear to me that there is a totally different practice, procedure and outlook that you need to take in order to pull it off successfully with as little stress as possible. So today I am joining forces with Sainsbury’s Bank to bring you their fantastic feature on getting married abroad in ‘A Wedding Singer’s Diary: Sainsbury’s Guide to getting Married Abroad’.
There are so many things that you have to consider when you choose to get married abroad and if you overlook just one of them, it could have devastating consequences. So making sure that you have ticked all of the required boxes gives you peace of mind that your Wedding will be exactly what you’ve been dreaming of!
Before taking a deeper look at what you need to do when marrying abroad, let us look at what some of the benefits are to having a Wedding overseas:
– You can have a smaller but hand picked selection of guests at your Wedding, with minimal offence, as people will only pay to attend your overseas Wedding if you are important enough to them (and the same in reverse)
– You can opt to have a Wedding in the Sunshine and on a Beach
– You do not have to have a religious Ceremony
– You are in the perfect place to glide straight into your Honeymoon
– You can choose your ideal Wedding Dress knowing that your Weather Forecast is more likely to be on your side.
So now that you have your ‘Why’ – let’s find out about the ‘How’.
If you have enjoyed reading this Wedding related blog feature, then why not check out some of my other Guides, Top Tips and informative articles on all things Weddings, Entertainment & Fitness here!